Overnight/Weekly/Monthly Camping Reservation
Please have the following information ready:
- Arrival & departure dates
- Your name and telephone number
- Tent or Trailer?
- If trailer, what is the length?
- Number of adults and children.
- Credit Card # and expiry date
Reservation must be confirmed with the following
- Credit Card – with all information given by telephone.
- Cheque – Reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance; cheque must be received within 3 weekdays after making reservation. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Cash – Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
A reservation will automatically hold your site till 11:00 a.m. the day after your reservation arrival date. If you plan to arrive later, you must instruct us to hold your site for the remainder of your reservation.
We reserve the right to have a 2 night minimum stay on reservations for serviced campsites during the peak months of July & August and 3 nights minimum stay on Long weekends.
Cancellation Policy on Overnight/Weekly/Monthly Camping Reservation
If you cancel 4 or more days in advance you will not be charged a $3.00 cancellation charge. ( $3.00 cancellation charge).
If you cancel 1-3 days prior to reservation arrival date, you will be charged one night’s camping fee and $3.00 cancellation fee.
Check-in / check-out times for Overnight/Weekly/Monthly Camping
The check-in time is 1 p.m. Check-out time is Noon. Earlier check-ins or later check-outs are often possible, depending on campsite availability. Registrants are always welcome to use our beach till 3 pm check-out day.
- To camp at Great Woods Park, you must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by your parent or guardian OR a parent or guardian of someone in your party.
- All serviced-sites are furnished with a picnic table & fire pit.
Call 204-268-2814 to make a reservation
— OR —
Reserve Online Now